Thursday, December 13, 2012

Advent Christmas - Day 5

♫ On the fifth day of Christmas, Jerri gave to us...
TONS of awesome LACE!!! ♫

Hahahaha! Here's how the lace came to us...
 Isn't that soo cute? She made little sour cream containers and a candy wrapper looking present!
It's been FOREVER since I've done a project in a sour cream looking container. I had forgotten how cool it looked! And the candy wrapped gift? I used the idea for another swap that I'll share with you all in a bit. :D I LOVE how this swap just gives you soo many different ideas for wrapping gifts! And it's soo handy this time of year! Right? ;)

 Here's a picture of all the lace I got! :D There was two different types of trim in each package... and two of the packages were the same. So, altogether I got 4 different types of trim! Mostly laces and you can see in the pic that I got some red ric rac. Yay! Recently, I've been trying to up my supply of lace.  They're just as versatile as ribbon (which I am overflowing with!) but more dainty looking and detailed! Love them! Thanks a whole, whole bunch Jerri! :D

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment