Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2013 Calendar Page Swap...

Hey all!

Soo... I have another project to share! :D It's a calendar page swap that I'm participating in with some of my really good crafty friends! We were charged with making 12 of these 8" x 8" pages so that we'd all have a small desk calendar all pretty-a-fied! Hehehe!

I chose the month of May because I really, really, REALLY wanted to use the Cherry Blossom paper from Graphic 45's Birdsong collection! I am sooo in LOVE with cherry blossoms! :D And, since May is also the month with Mother's Day, I had oodles and oodles of fun making my calendars REALLY girly! Here's what I came up with!


This is the front side of my calendar pages.  I used a TON of pearls! It was A LOT of work putting them on the pages, but I think it was well worth the effort. Plus, my friends are VERY worth it! ;)

This is the back side of the calendars. I put a pocket there so that I could add a sheet of paper with the days of the month for my friends to write birthdays, or anniversaries, or whatever because the front calendar was way too small to do things like that.

I go into further detail regarding the pages in this video...


Here's all 12 of my pages! Even though they weren't that easy to put together, I still had fun creating them! I'm just really glad this is a "once a year" kind of thing because I am ALL calendar-ed out! Lols!

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed it! Catch ya later! ;)
Hugs,

Supplies
Chipboard
Graphic 45's Birdsong collection:
     Cherry Blossom Paper
Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls in White
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones in Brown
Darice Self-Stick Gems (Alpha Pearls 1/2")
The Paper Studio Adhesive Pearls in White (small)
The Paper Studio Adhesive Rhinestones in Pink (small)
The Memory Box Woodland Branch Die
Prima Flowers (May-Lily)
Various Lace and Ribbons in my stash
Cardstock:
     Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
     Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette
Tim Holtz Distress Inks:
     Walnut Stain
     Tattered Rose
     Victorian Velvet

1 comment:

  1. I love your May Calendar. You did an awesome job girl.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete