Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Parisian Envelope Mini Album...

Hi everyone!

Whew!!! I've FINALLY finished my Parisian Envelope Mini Album.  It was for a swap that I participated in over at My Scrap Room in August. Late much? Hahaha! I know, I know... August was when I had my family emergency. And then my oldest started Kindergaten. And then a couple of weeks later, Kindergarten gave my son a cold that (of course) had to circulate to my husband, my baby, and myself. Ugh! Life aside, though, I had the HARDEST time finishing this album! No joke. This album was the LONGEST of my projects to finish! It was my very first envelope mini and I just had the worst time trying to DO something with those "flimsy" things! I was just soo used to working with chipboard albums that the envelopes just didn't feel sturdy enough to make an album with for me! But I did it. I finished it. FINALLY! Lols! So... here it is! :D







I also did a video explaining a bit about what I did and how I did it... 


Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my album! I'll be back for more! Lols!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment