Monday, August 27, 2012

It's been awhile....

WOW! Ok, awhile is putting it mildly! I think I've been ignoring my blog a bit... But that doesn't mean I haven't been crafty! :D There's a few projects I want to share... but I'm not going to post them all at once, because like any other busy mummy, my boys DEMAND a lot of my attention! So long posts aren't anywhere on the menu for me... ;)

So... crafty things, right?  Here's a swap I did over at Life on the Scrap Beach:


This was an embellishment swap!  We were supposed to dig into our stashes and find at least 10 treasures we either had multiples of to share or wanted to find a new home for.  I signed up for two slots because I KNEW I definitely had a lot of treasures that could get more love in a new home! :D  And, because I like to think of myself as being crafty, I couldn't just stuff my treasures into a bag or envelope! They needed special presentations! Especially since they were going to new homes! So this was my final gift of love to them... :D  I think they turned out pretty nice, right?  I tried to make a different package for each embellishment - so there's boxes and pouches and envelopes and labels all mixed up in there!  I had GREAT fun making these! And now it looks like I'm going to have to make sure that ALL my swaps get treated to pretty packaging (as long as it's reasonable)!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little bit of craftiness and I'll be back REAL soon (promise!) to share another one of my more recent projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment